Thursday, April 28, 2011

Week 4 - Reading/Writing


I have been particularly excited with our course this week having the chance to know a lot more about the vast array of possibilities to help our students practice reading/writing online.
I have always loved reading and writing is also a great passion. The Internet, this fantastic tool we now have, blogs, is by far the best for those who want or need to express themselves in writing.

How about you? How do you feel about reading and writing online? Would you ever consider publishing? Do you have a favorite writer, blogger?

2 comments:

  1. Gil,

    That video is so cute... I'll show it in my Writing course tomorrow morning!

    I've been missing you! I know you must be busy this week, but I really appreciate your participation!

    My favorite blogger is Carlos Gontow:

    http://dicasingles.wordpress.com/

    He is a co-worker and I really admire his work!

    He's a relentless teacher always coming up with new ideas!

    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helô,
    Yes, life has been really hectic round here I've been struggling to catch up with everything. I only managed to post on our discussion via Nicenet yesterday.
    I am glad you liked the video and hope your students also like it tomorrow.
    Carlos is really talented and a must follow. Actually you are surrounded by the best at Alumni. I am very close to the EducationUSA advisers Thaís, Juliana and Marta. Do you work near their office?
    Thanks for visiting me here.
    See you...
    Gilmar

    ReplyDelete