Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quotations




I have always been a great fan of quotations, proverbs and popular sayings. My students are aware of it and just like songs, they are always expecting me to say "Well... there is a proverb...".
As we have just started our webskills course, I remembered this quotation in particular that has always been a favorite of mine. I am glad to be part of this group of educators who have made the right choice and, in some cases, have been fighting against their fears, doing their very best to overcome obstacles.
Time will show us, we are on the right track and the amount of experience that will be shared will add a lot to our personal and professional lives.

2 comments:

  1. Gil,

    Speking of which, I really love that quote in the site you recommend under Teachers Training Teachers, in Link Sharing, NICENET.

    "There's no shorcut anywhere worth going".

    I think you might like this friend's blog. Actually, Carlos has written a book based on this blog:

    http://dicasingles.wordpress.com/

    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helô,
    Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment. I have attended some of Carlos' presentations in BRAZTESOL conferences and some other professional development encounters. I didn't know about his blog, though. It is definitely a MUST follow. Thanks for the hint.

    ReplyDelete