Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mistakes?

I have just posted about the end of week two and I admitted sometimes I will feel guilty as it seems I am not careful about time management and end up getting behind schedule and all that.
I have, however, just remembered this amazing song by Barbra Streisand. I have always loved using music in my lessons. This one is very special. According to the lyrics "There are no mistakes - just lessons to be learned".
I also like the video which was created for the song with a number of positive affirmations by Louise Hay.

How do you see it?

3 comments:

  1. Great, great video. It lets me think a lot.

    I love the phrase in the song: I am willing to learn something new every day!This is life, this is teachers!What do you think?

    Katty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katty,

    I could not agree more about the idea of learning something new every day. Isn't it what we have been doing all oor lives and particularly now with this amazing webskills course?
    Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gil,

    For sure it is! We, as teachers have never stop learning!right?

    Katty

    ReplyDelete