Sunday, May 1, 2011

End of Week 4


We are almost there and to quote a beautiful song "Midnight, not a sound from the pavement..." I would like to announce the end of such an enriching week - Week 4.
We have all learned so much from the websites we have been visiting I feel we have lived a month in a week, maybe more, much more.
The lesson plans which have been written adding a technological element are all very much inspiring and I feel particularly tempted to try them all.
As I have decided to use a blog in my project I remembered the video embedded below which beautifully shows us why we should motivate our students to write, open their hearts and blog, blog as much as possible to reach a greater audience all over the world.
What are you waiting? What's your next blog post?
Welcome week 5!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gilmar,

    It´s a great and wonderful video messages. I really like it, because actually kids will be manage the digital future.

    Regards,

    Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie,

    I agree 100% with you and I am glad we have these "kids" around us.
    Thanks for the comment.
    Best,

    Gilmar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gil,

    Unfortunately, the same happens at the place where I work. Only a few co-workers are relentless educators... only a few... But as this guy says...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2PGGeTOA4&feature=related

    "You don't need to change anything. You simply need to understand that the world is changing and if you don't change with it, the world will decide that it doesn't need you anymore".

    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helô,

    Thank you for another valuable contribution. I have just shared the video with my colleagues in hopes that they open their eyes before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete