Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 3 - Social Bookmarking




This week has been faster than usual, maybe because of the long weekend we have been having in Brazil. It has been just as enriching, though.
I was really happy to have the chance to revisit my delicious page and start bookmarking again.
Social bookmarking has always been a favorite of mine ever since I started my online journey. The idea of having all my "favorites" available no matter where I am and which machine I have around is priceless to me.
As I have said I also use DIIGO a lot to bookmark online and the idea of having different tools for the same purpose is also very much positive - there is always something you like best about all the endless possibilities we have online.
Week 3 has also been enriching as we read about the new possibilites CALL has to offer, particular to enhance students' speaking and listening skills. Although a lot has yet to be researched about it, it is always good to bring such an important issue for reflection and discussion.

What have you enjoyed the most about this week? Can you think of life before/without all these wonderful tools we have been analyzing during our course?

No comments:

Post a Comment